By: Jean Marie Caragher, Capstone Marketing
Are you looking to set up a video studio in your office? There are many options regarding equipment. To save you time, I’ve done my research and come up with a few options for every budget. Here are a few to check out:
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 ($1,498)
- Sony Alpha a6400 ($848)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 ($698)
- Canon T2i or Canon T3i ($350-$450)
- GoPro Hero7 Black ($328)
- Audio-Technica AT4053B Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone ($599)
- Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone ($299)
- Zoom H2N Handy Recorder – The only portable recording device to come with five built-in microphones and four different recording modes. ($224.99)
- iRIG Mic - the first handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad ($59.99)
- Rode SmartLav+ - Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for iPhone and Smartphones ($55)
- Stony-Edge Simple Lav - Omni directional Lavalier-Lapel Condenser Microphone for Canon & Nikon HDSLR Photography Gear ($29.95)
- Fovitec StudioPRO – 3x 20″x28″ Softbox Lighting Kit ($189.95)
- Fancierstudio 3000 Watt Softbox ($135)
- LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit ($74.74)
- Neewer 700W Softbox Lighting Kit ($69.99)
- ESDDI Softbox Photography Lighting Kit ($59.99)
- Velbon DV-7000N Video Tripod with PH-368 Fluid Head ($128)
- Velbon Videomate 638 Video Tripod with PH-368 Head ($83)
You have your video clips and photos. Now what? Here are a few options for video creation and editing.
Now that you have the right gear, you’ll need a program to help you create the right video. I suggest:
Drag and drop your own photos and video clips into pre-built professionally designed templates. Access to over 1 million stock photos and videos from Getty Images with the Professional and Business plans. Pricing: $5/month, $33/month, or $49/month depending upon features.
Create Video from Images allows you to create video from a series of screenshots. Upgrade SnagIt account: $24.95. Single License Business Pricing: $49.95.
Need help with editing?
Camtasia is a powerful video editing program available for both Windows and macOS. It supports a range of popular media formats and offers an impressive degree of control over the videos you create, while still being easy to use. You can share your video files to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive and Screencast.com from within the program.
Upgrade: $99.50 (free upgrades available with Maintenance Plan)
Single License Pricing: $249. Maintenance: $49.75/year
Upload your videos and photos. Choose a video editing style and soundtrack from the library. Magisto’s A.I. powered professional video maker will analyze and edit your video to create a unique story. Video marketing insights into your audience's viewing behavior will help you understand which video content performs the best and analyze where and why viewers stop watching your business videos.
Pricing: $4.99/month, $9.99/month (Includes a Vimeo Pro plan for free), or $34.99/month (Includes a Vimeo Business plan for free and iStock library) depending upon features.
Adobe Premier Pro
Edit footage in any format. Premiere Pro works seamlessly with other apps and services, including Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock. It comes with Premiere Rush, a new all-in-one app that works across all devices. Film and edit on your phone, then share to social from your device or desktop. Or open Rush files in Premiere Pro for further editing. Pricing: Ranges from $20.99/month to $52.99/month.
If you have any questions or need any guidance, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.