What is AAM High?
A highly valuable virtual education program that offers 16 webinars a year on relevant topics and pressing issues in the industry for marketers and business developers. Past sessions have included:
How do I access AAM High?
You can purchase an AAM High! subscription for $149/year, which will give you access to all live sessions and recordings for the year. This package is available for AAM members only. Alternatively, you can gain access on a session-by-session basis; the cost is $59/member and $79/non-member.
Learn more about upcoming sessions
Check out the Events
page to see upcoming AAM High! sessions. We have a number of exciting and relevant speakers planned for 2018 and 2019, including:
- October 2, 2018: From Compliance to Consulting: A Guide for Maketers - Jeff Pawlow, ABLE. FREE for Members!
- November 14, 2018: Marketing Professional Services to the Next Generation - Nicole Gantz
- December 4, 2018: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Brian Swanson, Flashpoint Marketing. FREE for Members!
- January 16, 2019: Marketing Trends - Panel discussion led by Jennifer Wilson, ConvergenceCoaching
- January 22, 2019: Time Management - Kevin Gienger, MP Boldt, Carlisle and Smith
- February 13, 2019: Public Relations - Joe Kovacs, Councilor, Buchanan & Nitchell, and Alice Grey Harrison, Dixon Hughes Goodman
View archived sessions
AAM High! has been producing great content for several years. You can purchase access to the most popular and evergreen archived sessions in the AAM Store.