AAM is proud to showcase firms’ 2018 philanthropic efforts with We AAM to Serve. These awards honor the many ways our members’ firms give back, bring about change and build stronger communities where they live and work.
Has your firm enriched the communities you serve in 2018? Share your story! Tell us what you did, who you helped, and what impact you made. By sharing your story, AAM members can acknowledge your accomplishments and get some great ideas of how to serve their own communities.
The award is handed out annually at the AAM Summit to the top firm in each of the following categories:
- Small firms: 1 – 99 employees
- Medium firms: 100 – 499 employees
- Large firms: 500+ employees
Note: there is no submission fee for We AAM to Serve
Rules & Regs
Submit your firm’s philanthropic story, including what your firm accomplished and how it impacted the community. Include pictures and/or videos that help tell your story. And if you have the We AAM to Serve logo in the picture, even better!
Guidelines for the submission:
- Submission must be from an AAM member’s firm
- Philanthropic activities must have occurred between January 1 – December 31, 2018 to qualify
- Include the total number of employees in the firm
- Include the total number of hours donated/worked from January 1 – December 31, 2018 (this can be events your firm did as a whole or volunteer programs employees may have done on their own)
- Provide the number of organizations impacted (this can be events your firm did as a whole or volunteer programs employees may have done on their own)
- Provide the name(s) of the charity(ies) involved
- Detail the impact of your activities on the community and firm employees (limited to 1,000 words)
- Include your firm logo (.eps format)
- Upload up to 5 photos (1 is required)
- Provide links to any videos you would like to share (optional)
- Submissions are due April 24,2019 5:00pm EST
- Notify AAM of opt out of showcasing your firm’s submission on any public facing platforms
How to Enter
To submit your firm’s philanthropic story click here.
Three winners from each firm size category will be determined based on impact on the community, firm involvement, creativity, the overall feel of the firm’s philanthropic story and the submission quality.
The winners will be announced at the AAM Networking/AAM-MAA Awards Reception at AICPA ENGAGE in Las Vegas on Monday, June 10, 2019. Entries will be showcased on social media, AAM Minute, AAM member mailings and the AAM Website.
Past We AAM to Serve Winners