We're on call for your news media needs.
Marketing. Public Relations. Growth Management of Accounting Services.
These topics are an integral part of a successful accounting practice – and chances are, your media outlet looks for story
ideas about them. The Association for Accounting Marketing is the only trade association of its kind for CPA and consulting
firm marketers. Our members live and breathe accounting marketing, and they’re eager to share what they know with you.
As a result, we’re happy to put you in touch with them so that you can quickly get the insight you need, on time and on
From providing story ideas, to experts for interviews to prepared content, we’re here to help.
Here are just a few of the topics our members have been discussing:
- Defining the Role of Marketing and Sales in an Accounting Firm
- Encouraging Employees to Be the Brand
- IRS Section 7216’s Implications on Accounting Marketing Efforts
- Marketing Best Practices for Accounting Firms
- Developing a Social Media Policy
- CRM Strategy and Implementation
- Client Advisory Boards
- Client Surveys
The Value of Client Loyalty
Members in the News
Our Board members have been quoted in a number of publications, including:
- CPA Practice Management Forum
- Public Relations Society of America’s Tactics
- Business First of Buffalo
- CPA Leadership Report
The Association for Accounting Marketing is the only trade association of its kind for CPA and consulting firm marketers. Below is a list of resources to help the media and others learn more about AAM, the association's professionals and other areas in which members demonstrate professional expertise.
We’re here to help.
Don’t see what you need? Please email email@example.com.