- Print campaign: total spend of $24,999 or less (minimum of three different ads or one ad promoted through multiple media vehicles)
- Print campaign: total spend of $25,000 or above (minimum of three different ads or one ad promoted through multiple media vehicles)
- Digital advertising (banner, popup, button, e-cards, commercials, etc.)
- Paid content marketing & SEO campaign (search engine optimization, pay-per-click, social media, etc.)
Inclusive of internal branding, stationery, tradeshows, promotional items, etc.
- Logo: New or refreshed (include before and after visuals)
- Integrated Branding Programs: with a budget under $100,000
- Integrated Branding Program: with a budget of $100,000 or more
3. Business Development Initiative
- Customized sales initiative or approach
- Effective sales package/proposals & presentation for opportunities under $50,000 in fees
- Effective sales package/proposals & presentation for opportunities $50,000 to $100,000 in fees
- Effective sales package/proposals & presentation for opportunities $100,000 and up in fees
4. Collateral and Content Marketing
- Brochures (firm-wide, practice group, service, annual report, etc.)
- Publications and newsletters
- Announcements/invitations (print or digital)
- Integrated PR campaign (internal or external, three or more media required)
- Events: budget less than $9,999 (internal, external)
- Events: budget between $10,000 and $24,999 (internal, external)
- Events: budget of $25,000 or more (internal, external)
6. Marketing and PR Campaigns
- Recruiting campaign (focused program on recruiting campus or experienced hires to the firm)
- Integrated marketing campaign (three or more media channels required)
- Client service/survey (includes internal and external, printed and electronic surveys used to gauge client satisfaction, industry trends, new niche, etc.)
- Direct marketing campaign (single, or two+ pieces)
- Social media campaign (i.e., Google AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope)
- Nurture/lead generation campaign (multiple touch point program)
- Non-technical published and feature articles
- Technical published and feature articles
7. Video and Multimedia
Includes a combination of text, audio, still images, animation, video, or interactivity content forms.
- Program budget of $9,999 or less (recruiting, firm promotion, client testimonials, interviews, etc.)
- Program budget of $10,000 or more (recruiting, firm promotion, client testimonials, interviews, etc.)
Includes traditional websites, mobile, responsive, micro sites, and landing pages.
- Website: Project budget of $9,999 or less
- Website: Project budget of $10,000 to $24,999
- Website: Project budget of $25,000 or more
Member's Choice Award
Let the voting begin! Each of your submissions is eligible for a member's choice award in each of the 8 categories above at this year's AAM-MAAs. Conference attendees will have a chance to view the submissions, visit with nominees, and vote for their favorites.
Winners will be announced at the 2017 AAM-MAA Gala.