Rules & requirements to submit an entry
- You must be a current member of AAM to submit an AAM-MAA entry. If you are not a member, join now by completing the membership application.
- Consultants, design firms, and agencies may co-sponsor entries with accounting firm clients as long as those clients are members of AAM. All winning entries will be awarded to the accounting firm entrant. If your submission wins an award, additional awards can be purchased for a fee.
- Any project(s) submitted for past AAM-MAA award consideration are ineligible.
- Project(s) must be original work for your firm or industry. No purchased or preprinted work/templates are eligible.
- Marketing initiatives submitted must have launched in calendar year 2016. Campaigns and projects that were launched outside of 2016 will be accepted as long at the completion date falls within 2016.
- Entries must be submitted as outlined on the Entry Instructions page.
- No projects/entries for work outside of the accounting marketing industry will be accepted.
Notification of Receipt
All individuals submitting entries will receive an email confirmation of their submission. Entries will be screened for completeness and appropriateness of entry category.
AAM reserves the right to redirect entries to proper categories and to disqualify entries that are incomplete or that do not follow submission rules.
Payments can be made by credit card through our submissions site. Submissions received without payment will not be considered. All fees are in U.S. currency. Entry fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Payment for early-bird submissions ($175 fee) must be received by 5 p.m. EST, Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
Payment for standard submissions ($225 fee) must be received by 5 p.m. EST, Friday, April 28, 2017.
By entering, participants agree to the use of their names and/or likenesses, the firm name and logo, and use of submitted poster for public display at the AAM Summit, website, AAM publications, social media outlets and promotional materials (print and/or digital) without compensation or notification of use.
Entrants and winners may not state or imply that their products or services are endorsed by AAM. AAM explicitly disclaims any such endorsement.
Examples used in the category write-ups are not all encompassing but were included to aid in the correct categorization of entries.
Questions and requests for clarification regarding categories or entries for the 2017 AAM-MAAs should be directed to email@example.com. A member of the AAM-MAA committee or an AAM staff member will assist you.