We are a forum of professionals and expect members to act accordingly.
1. Every message posted to AAM Connect is considered off-the-record, confidential and not-for-attribution.
2. Do not send any personal messages to the entire discussion list. You can send them a message directly through their profile.
3. Job postings are not allowed on the list. If you would like to promote a job opening, contact AAM's Executive Director (443-640-1061) to participate in AAM's Job Bank.
4. Self-promotion is absolutely forbidden on the list and is considered SPAM. For information about paid sponsorships, please contact AAM’s Executive Director (443-640-1061).
5. Inappropriate commercial use of Discussion List posts strictly forbidden. Specific restrictions are: a) private or public follow up with posters to sell your product or solution; b) collecting of names and contact information of list members; and c) any other form of ”lead generation."
6. Use of Discussion List posts for any type of “lead generation” is strictly forbidden.
7. Do not cross-post or multi-post questions to these lists, or post off-topic questions, comments or articles.
8. Vulgar and/or disrespectful posts, or SPAM, will cause you to be banned from the list. Public flaming is not tolerated on this list.
9. The following actions, among others, may result in removal of messages and/or termination of your discussion list membership: Using the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous or otherwise objectionable.
10. Members who are not current with AAM dues will lose access to the Discussion List.
11. The Association for Accounting Marketing assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information in any material on the Discussion List and it does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by members. You should exercise discretion and skepticism before relying on information in messages, because it may be incorrect or misleading.