AAM's by-laws are the equivalent of our constitution and they outline the rules that govern the conduct of the association as well as our members. They can only be amended by a vote of the membership, which last occurred in March of 2013.
Included in this document are regulations for:
- Membership Rights
- Fees, Dues and Assessments
- Board of Directors
- Meetings of the Board of Directors
- Election of Officers and Directors
- Meetings of the Members
- Contracts, Checks, Deposits and Funds
- Amendments and Interpretations
- Use of Electronic Communication
- Books and Records
- Fiscal Year
- Executive Director
- Legal Counsel
For more information on any specific AAM by-law, please reference the complete document.